This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
Just because highschool is over doesn’t mean your season has to be. If you have the desire to compete on a national stage, then join Virginia Prides High School program this Summer. You will have the opportunity to compete against some of the best track & field athletes from across the nation and with some of the best athletes from your rival schools.
We are currently looking for high school athletes to add to our postseason team. If you have the desire to compete against the Nation’s best track & field athletes, then we want you. If you want the opportunity to showcase your skills to college recruiters, then join now.
We have recently partnered with NCSA (Next College Student-Athlete) the Nation’s most significant college recruiting association. By joining Virginia Pride Track Club, you will get:
- An NCSA profile that has set the standard for online "athletic resumes."
- Tools to track coach views and follows
- Message Center for all Recruiting Communications
- Direct access to college coaches email and phone numbers
- NCSA mobile app
- NCSA’s proprietary Recruit Match Technology to identify the best college programs based on their ability, academics, and preferences
- NCSA's Roster Openings, a virtual college athlete “help wanted” that lets your athletes quickly see college coaches' most pressing needs
- Profiles on every NCAA, NAIA and junior college program
- NCSA University with helpful resources and tools that make the recruiting process easier to understand and manage
High School Events:
Sprints 100, 200, 400
Middle Distance 800, 1600
200 / 300 / 400 Hurdles
4x100 / 4x400 / 4x 800
Pentathlon / Heptathlon
Shot Put / High Jump / Triple Jump / Long Jump
Decathlon / Heptathlon
Practices will begin June 4th
Tues / Thurs evenings at Westfield
Sunday afternoons at Rockridge
Please direct questions to:
Phone: (404) 513-9530
Select an option to continue with the registration.